VINCI Energies has 69.000 employees in the world, of which 2.400 in Belgium. We work for government authorities, operators and companies. VINCI Energies Belgium realizes, optimizes and improves infrastructure systems for energy, transport and communication applications. In the world of tomorrow, VINCI Energies wants to make the difference, not only with its professional know-how, but also by supporting various charitable projects managed through the’ VINCI- Foundation.
VINCI Energies Belgium is composed of 5 perimeters. One of them, INFRA, is rapidly growing and we are looking to hire a
Project Manager with industrial IT know-how (m/f)
Who are we?
At INFRA we offer services in 4 important fields: aerospatial, mobility, energy and telecom. Our brands are Cegelec, Omexom, Axians and TranzCom. At INFRA we have 330 colleagues working and we achieve a turnover of 68 M€. The competences of our colleagues are very diversified, not only training wise, but also on the topic of tasks and languages. They work on construction site, at our clients or at our offices in Gosselies, Nivelles, Zwijndrecht or Anderlecht.
The Business Unit «Industrial Measure & Control Systems » is looking for a Project Manager, who will deal with an array of different mission within different lines of business (aerospace industry, nuclear energy, tunnels, …).
Who are we looking for ?
A Project Manager with excellent industrial IT knowledge. You are able to find answers when reading specifications in the industrial IT market. Afterwards, you are able to rigorously integrate them into the implementation of the project.
In order to cater to our clients’ need you ensure the development and the use of the existing IT products and you write the technical procedures. You will also guide the Project Engineers on the ongoing projects from a technical perspective. Last, but not least, you will work on processes with tangible results.
Your profile :
· You have an engineering Master
· You have 3-5 years technical expertise on projects in industrial IT
· You speak French and are fluent in Dutch and English
· You know how to use a computer (PC, servers, devices, etc)
What do we offer?
· A job with responsibility and no routine, offering you a variety of tasks
· A job with an added value in a stock-exchange listed group
· A full-time job with an attractive salary package and a couple of extra fringe benefits
· A corporate culture that identifies itself with values such autonomy, responsability, solidarity, collaboration and trust.
Come on board and discover "the VINCI Energies way of life!" Do not hesitate to apply onlien or to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.